1. Who was your best friend?
Tara Nelson - she was 6'1" in 6th grade.
2. Did you play any sports?
Sports for me was running for the bus to catch the 42 downtown to ballet class at 2:30 every day. I did do the shot-put for a second while I was in my I'm Quitting Dance phase.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
I got my first car when I was in my 20s.
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you?
With Tara, trying to get into a bar with fake English accents. "Is this a pub or a disco?" Worked once...
5. Were you a party animal?
Not really, but I did my share of puking.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Yes. In my own mind, everyone was after me.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?
8. Were you a nerd?
When I had to wear my back brace and take it off before gym class. Embarrassing!
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled?
Nope, I was a goody two shoes teachers pet.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
What's a fight song...?
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Zutz for English. He made us do an essay every Friday. He set me up for life, man. I was prepped.
12. What was your school mascot?
13. Did you go to the Prom?
Two, but in Canada it was "Grad." In Florida, I went with Michael, my gay, not-gay, gay best friend.
14. If you could go back, would you?
Umm, why? I like where I am now.
15. What do you remember most about graduation?
I remember most that I didn't go. As soon as I didn't need to be in class anymore, I hightailed it back to Canada, my ballet school and my boyfriend, in that order.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
I think we got bussed to Disney...foggy, not sure.
17. Did you have a job your senior year?
Apprenticing with Ballet Florida - it was there, performing in the middle of Romeo and Juliet that my light bulb went on and I decided to dance professionally before I went to teaching school in England (never made it to the teaching school, so I guess I made the right decision).
18. Where did you go most often for lunch?
A&W for Teen Burgers.
19. Have you gained weight since then?
Yep, but not until about 5 years ago when I retired from dancing.
20. What did you do after graduation?
Dance (are you yawning yet? I was a little one dimensional back then).
21. What year did you graduate?
22. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion?
Uh, yeah, that would be 20 year reunion this year, and no.