Thursday, May 24, 2007

Okay, So Not Really

I'm getting used to living under my hair. It's not quite so shocking when I wake up in the morning now. I'm still uneasy about standing under fluorescent lights.

Not really platinum - but a hell of a lot blonder than I've been in a long time. I'm going back tonight to have a section of it redone - I have a brown patch on my right temple (hence the camera angle) that was neglected in the highlighting process. It kind of makes that side of my head look like I have the mange.



Wow - my desk is a shambles...

2 comments:

cK said...

Now I'm remembering Julie Brown's song "'Cause I'm a Blonde." My favorite moment is when the chorus sings,

"'Cause I'm a blonde"

and she replies, happily spelling,

"B-L-O-N-D!"

It's subtle, truncated humor. I love it. And you. And coming from a good dose of blonde genetics (altered on my head by a mix of dark Irish blood), I don't find blondes the least bit stupid.

Humans, though, that's a different story. How are people still incapable of using a cash machine? And why do they keep going to the driveup when they know they don't know how to use it?
-cK

Lollie said...

It's a subtle plot to drive you mad.