More on the interview front:
My questions from one of the best:
1. What flavor cookies would you bake for Mikhail Baryshnikov?
Right now I couldn't give a sh_t about Mischa. However, if I did it would be to feed him millet heart smart cookies. That pampered prima donna has never had millet cookies - I could practically guarantee it. Unless he has birds, which he might...in that case I'd invent a Vegemite cookie recipe, just to wow him.
2. If you won a contest to remove one obnoxious personality from the airwaves (radio or tv), who would it be?
Hands down, Rush Limbaugh, that pompous, stupid ass, rat bastard.
3. Where is the funniest place your cat has vomited?
On Ray's PlayStation. At the height of me hating it. Lovely.
4. What do you most often lose and where do you tend to lose it?
My memory, on the way up/down the stairs to go do the thing that I have immediately forgotten. Grrr.
5. Would you prefer to be taller or faster?
Right now, I would prefer to be faster - at getting pregnant. I just found out today that after 6 months of trying, we are still not there (hence, the angry bitter tone). When I was dancing, I would have preferred to be 3 or 4 inches shorter. I could have danced certain parts with certain people, but I was destined to be the big of the shorts and the small of the talls. I was horrifyingly average. Don't get me wrong...it worked to my advantage most of the time - I had more opportunity to get parts in both groups. But there were partners with whom I would have loved to have been part of a couple, and roles I would have eaten had I been a titchy thing.
If you want to you can...
1. Leave me a comment on this post saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.