Changes since I have last been in a hairdressing establishment:
- Free consultations
- 3-tiered prices, Artistic, Stylistic and Master
- Volumizer that smells like Sweet Tarts
- Three-process colouring (what in tarnation is that?)
- Massaging hairwashing chair (normally, leaning back like that with a wet head weighing you down used to be it's own special kind of torturous hell, but someone got smart and made them comfy, and vibrating!)
- The prices! WTF? 225 for a cut and colour (yeah but don't forget it was three-process colouring)... JEEZ!
Note to self: Never cut hair short again, the growing out process is more than we can handle. That is all.