These are my questions from H:
1. If you could be someone else for one day, who would you be?
Well this would depend. If I could:
- have fun by taking advantage of their celebrity status, Julia Roberts.
- instantly know what they know, Dick Chaney.
- sleep with their partner, Angelina Jolie (or Brad Pitt for that matter! Ha!)
- feel what it's like to be more sensitive, my Mom.
- keep the stuff after shopping, the guy who won the lottery yesterday.
- know what it all meant and retain it, The Dalai Lama.
- feel the thrill but use their skill, a race car driver.
- better understand where he "goes" when he gets that faraway look, my Dad.
YES (she yelled enthusiastically)! I would hit the Roaring Twenties in America and then I'd take a steamer to England to hang out and chat with my Grandpa, Granddad, Nana and Grandma. I'd love to have met them then, especially because I don't remember my Mom and Dad's Dads.
3. If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what would it be?
A Potbellied Pig. I hear they are clean, smart and lovable. Is a pig exotic enough? I don't know, but what I do know is I wouldn't want to take anything exotic out of it's element that really shouldn't be living in a house.
4. Which do you prefer, the Chicken Dance or the Hokey Pokey? Discuss.
I have to go with the Hokey Pokey. Mainly because it is longer and you can do more variations. You can swank up the Pokey. Also, it's way to easy too get tired of the Chicken Dance after about ten seconds. Also, you just look gay doing it.
5. If you weren't in your current line of work, what would you be doing? (i.e. what is your "dream job"?)
Dream Job 1) Ballet Mistress of a large, well-funded ballet company.
Dream Job 2) An Interior Designer or Fashion Designer.
So now it can be your turn. Just follow these simple rules.
1. Leave me a comment on this post saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.