Thanks to Whiskeymarie, I'm ready to bare my soul.
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) Bun in the Oven
2) You da Mom
3) Worker Mommy
Next, select five people to tag:
sassmaster, mips, kat, superbee and random mindless ramblings
(Do it if you want. Don't if you don't. No pressure.)
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was breaking out of the Corps de Ballet and showing my boss that could actually dance without having 15 other chicks shadowing me. I was watching my older brother getting married and contemplating my own marriage a la Should I Stay or Should I Go Now? I was thinking maybe there is more to life than this dance company and should I start thinking about getting a real education so I can support myself when this all over.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was getting remarried to the best guy ever. The one who makes me laugh hysterically every day before 9 am. I was heavily believing that I didn't want children. (ha!)
Five snacks you enjoy:
First I'd like to say that I enjoy the word "snacks." It's a snappy, happy little word. Snacks!
1) Tuna and salsa on wheat thins.
2) Lyle's Golden Syrup layered on top of thickly spread butter on white bread.
3) Peanut butter and celery (not oft made but always loved).
5) Tea and toast
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1) Crazy (Patsy Cline)
2) Green Eyes (Coldplay)
3) Please Forgive Me (David Grey)
4) Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand)
5) Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Like Whiskeymarie - I need more than a mil to fulfill this one. I need to be rolling in stupid cash.
1) Pay off the family houses (Mom n Dad, S &E, L&J - oh, and ours).
2) Buy a Manhattan apartment for Ray.
3) Pay back my Aunt the money she lent/gave away to help us in the 70s (or was it the 80s?).
4) Fund some ballet companies.
5) Make Frank go away...
Five bad habits:
1) I'm kind of an impatient bossy pants, if I ask you to do something can you do it right now and if you don't I'll go ahead and do it.
2) I leave my worn weekday clothes on my closet floor and then have to do a severe laundry sort out every Saturday. Yes, there is sniffing involved.
3) I. Love. To. Pick. Zits.
4) Don't tell him, but I use my husband's comb to clean out my hairbrush. Shhh.
5) I procrastinate.
Five things you like doing:
1) Painting (house painting and watercolour)
2) Making people laugh
4) Getting my Dad to say he's proud of me
Five things you would never wear again:
1) White splay-heeled go-go boots
2) Baby blue eyeshadow
3) My first wedding ring (not because of bad memories or bitterness, it would just feel really weird)
4) Pointe shoes (at least dancing properly in them - I might slip them on for old times sake, then scream and wonder what the hell I was thinking)
5) Unless I can reach the impossible and get a hard ass again, a thong bathing suit.
Five favorite toys:
3) Paper dolls
4) The Mank's catnip frog. I just crack up watching her be cracked up.
5) All the "stuff" in my bedside drawer