Friday, March 23, 2007

Off to NY

I woke up early, packed up the bag (nearly packed the cat - she was hiding under my scarf), and am continuing to have a lovely morning. I think the highlight was sitting outside on the back porch, watching the cat sniff at the morning breeze, while I ate French scrambled eggs out of the frying pan with a spoon.

Looking forward to the trip...no work to do, just a simple weekend consisting of enjoying what the city has to offer and good dinners with several friends. Will catch up with y'all on Monday!

Alright New York...it's up to you!

3 comments:

Hulles said...

What fun! I'm so jealous (of everything, including the scrambled eggs). Have a wonderful time. XO.

Lollie said...

It's great so far Hulles - I went to the ballet yesterday afternoon and sat behind...Cynthia Gregory!!! More later - we are going to a diner for breakfast.

Hulles said...

I love Cynthia Gregory. I saw her dance, 'though I don't remember what. You rock. I hope you're still having a great time. XO.