Monday, October 23, 2006

Segy Ugxy

I saw this commercial for Dawn of the Dead and I'm pretty sure I saw a clip of Iggy Pop as a zombie. This was while I was watching Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York. "These guys are totally gross here," I thought to myself, "but in the right circumstances (lighting) I'd probably be okay with their advances..." These two men inspired me to create my own list of Sexy Ugly men. To this list of two, we can add:

  • Mick Jagger - craggy cute
  • Benicio Del Toro - greasy and finger lickin'good
  • Jeff Goldblum - geeky but baby gives good voice
  • Michael Wincott - The Crow? Sir Guy of Gisbourne? mmmm...
  • Ron Perlman - Beauty was the Beast
  • Tommy Lee Jones - want to touch his facial folds
  • Jean Reno - born Don Juan Moreno y Jederique Jimenez, aka The Professional
  • Alan Rickman - in anything
  • Lambert Wilson - The French Guy in The Matrix Revolutions
  • Marilyn Manson - sometimes, most of the time just creepy
  • Billy Corgan - with eyeliner he reminds me of Powder, awww...
  • Edward James Almos - super craggy
  • Gabriel Byrne - barely ugly, but definitely sexy
I tried to explain to a friend what sexy ugly was, but my tongue got tied, hence the title.

1 comment:

cK said...

Interesting that you do not have as many musicians as I'd expect.

Did you see all the coffee ads (BOSS) in Tokyo? They featured Tommy Lee Jones. I couldn't figure out how TLJ signed coffee. But maybe the campaign meant to sign something like cowboys drinking coffee around a fire. But then again, the Boss products were like canned cafe au lait.
-cK