Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Meow.



I wanted to share a little more of the Mank since she is old and moping around the house being crotchety - in other words, I think her time on this planet may be short.

Or she may surprise us all and be FrankenCat for the rest of our lives.

She may in fact roam the earth forevermore looking like the dope (gangsta') dope (idiot) that she is...



Yes, that is her tongue hanging out...see? Come closer...



...closer



She looks a little Simpsonian here, doesn't she?

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, a cat with an attitude.


Thats my kind of feline

Lollie said...

Want her? Cause if you are getting too much sleep at night, this is the cat for you.

Whiskeymarie said...

I love cats, but alas I'm allergic.
Otherwise I'd TOTALLY take her off your hands.
;)