Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ken's Big Adventure

My nephew K has run into a small dilemma. His Ken doll came with board shorts (Surfer Ken), but they have since been lost. He requested that Auntie Lollie make some clothes for him, so I had to take him home for a "fitting."

Here was our day:

Ken: Safety first!



Lollie: Hey Ken, could you grab the mail for me?



Ken: May as well take advantage of the fact that I'll have no tan lines.
Lollie: Or genitalia...



Ken: Such a lovely day - Hey America, don't forget to stop and smell the flowers. (How's my ass crack? You like that?)
Lollie: Pretty - no really - I love your bubble butt.



Ken: I think I'll have me a snack and maybe read some comic books.
Lollie: You mean "graphic novels."
Ken: Yeah, whatever lady.
Lollie: I hope you have a peanut allergy.



Ken: Or maybe just watch a little boob tube.
Lollie: Queer as Folk is on channel 310.



Ken: I need to go drain the lizard - all that beer Chad and I drank earlier is getting to me. Are you coming? What?! At least I don't need to go "drop the kids off at the pool!"
Lollie: Alright, I'll play Annie Leibovitz as long as its only number 1.



Lollie: Remember, two full rounds and use really hot water - here we go.
Ken: Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Ken doll, Happy Birthday to me. Second verse! Same as the first! Happy Birthday to me...



Ken: Whew. I'm not used to all this activity - I usually just lay around all day in a pile of Legos and pirate swords. I think I'll have a quick nap.



Ken: *Yawn* Hey! What's going on here? Are you putting my naked pictures on your blog? WTF!?
Lollie: Uh...no.



Ray: What are you doing with a naked Ken doll?



Lollie: Uh...nothing.

5 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

Will you take photos the next time Ken has a date? He's kind of lacking in the package department, but he has a nice badonkadonk.

Have you made him any clothes yet? You could make him a knit dress out of an old tube sock.

Christa said...

you have surpassed gnome photos in a fantastic way. i think it is the nudity.

can't wait for the fashion show.

H said...

Holy geez. That was fantastic. I think I peed a little.

Lollie said...

Do you think my brother would be mad if I gave his son's Ken doll back in drag?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hysterical!