Monday, November 05, 2007

A Few Things That Not Many People Know About Me

I'm not allowed to do laundry
My big toes are kinda hairy
I like to drive with the radio on scan so I can hear 4 second snippets of what's on the waves
One of my favourite snacks is room temperature organic cherry tomatoes
I have sensitive teeth
I have nothing against fruit, but I usually can't be bothered with the whole unwrapping business (that, and it's usually cold)
I wish I had the guts to do Karaoke
I'm attracted to men with big noses
I sometimes still add and subtract on my fingers
I could watch Jack Black all day
Public speaking makes my hands sweat profusely
I am convinced that someday I will succumb to the urge to stomp on my brakes when some a-hole is tailgating me
I want a white tattoo

3 comments:

SuperBee said...

Also, you spell "favorite" like a British person. Do you also spell it "colour" and "realise?" ;)

Lollie said...

I am Canadian, so I'm down with the extra "u"s, but not the "s"s in place of the "z"s - I leave that for my British parents!

Whiskeymarie said...

I hate cold fruit too, dammit.

And, my car is pretty old, so I figure to let the old girl go out with a bang, someday I may stomp on her brakes and teach the jerk behind me a lesson.

Oh, one more thing: I have seen you use the word "wicked" on several occasions, and that is wicked awesome you crazy Canadian.