Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Things I Miss

Inspired by Whiskeymarie's random post the other day, I went picture searching for a random post of my own and discovered a theme:

Things I Miss.

Even though he had a really butchered haircut, I miss My Guy (aka "Patches") who has been in Chicago since Monday - returning Wednesday night. Late. Way late. Too late for me to pick him up in Miami...I guess I don't miss him that much.


Now that she is back staying at my parents house, I miss my cat Moon.


aka: Monkey, Kitten, Fleabag, Monster, Moonpie, Barfer, Pukefest, Upchuck...mkay, I guess I don't miss her that much either.


Now that he is in daycare, I miss having my nephew Ryder at the office...maybe I also miss my thumb.


Speaking of the office, I miss Stella the Elusive Gecko...poor Stella. RIP pal. We were wondering where you got to.


Stanley misses her too. "STELLA!"


Lastly, I miss Pops dressing up at the family gathering as Santa and coming down the stairs on Christmas Eve mistakenly declaring "Fee Fi Fo Fum!" instead of "Ho Ho Ho!" all the while scaring the crap out of the littlest one in the clan. Ryder's turn this time. Oh hey look at that...this year's almost over. I can look forward to this is T-minus 20 days and counting.

Yes - that's his real beard. (What you can't see is that Old Saint Nick has a groovy ponytail under that red hat!)

5 comments:

H said...

I want to live in a place where geckos crawl up my window! Instead of a place where it takes me two hours to make an 18-mile commute because of the few inches of snow that have fallen!

Still bitter about the commute thing.

Love the photos. Keep 'em comin'.

Whiskeymarie said...

I think I miss your digestively-challenged cat too.

And, you never told us your Dad was Kris Kringle! Put a good word in for me, will ya?

cK said...

Don't you miss the cK!? Oh, right. He descends next week upon Florida like George Clinton and the Mothership.

I will not make ANY smell my finger comments.
-cK

kat said...

Hey, the child on Santa's lap looks disgruntled. Or maybe I'm just projecting again.

Lollie said...

This is the baby that has the proclivity to smack characters at Disneyworld. She was probably disgruntled, and Santa was lucky to get away without a beating...