Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blue Funk

I'm having a crap day. A client took to the road, my sweater is itchy and I have a new continent forming on my upper lip. Why I didn't pay attention to the budding coldsore on my face yesterday, I'll never know, but it's a little late for the pity-party now.

Meh.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. But I doubt it. I'm pretty sure the new continent will be forming a government and inviting illegal immigrants in. Housing will be tight, the economy will crash and I will be left to pick up the pieces of my mouth.

Eww...I'm kind of grossing myself out right now. I'm going to stop.

3 comments:

cK said...

Have you considered geosynthetic fencing for your lip?

-A Concerned Citizen

Lollie said...

I may have to put blast protection geotextile on the whole left side of my face. It feels like it may blow around 4 pm...

Hulles said...

It's 4:43, I must be outside of the blast radius, thank God. Do coldsores create fallout? Thanks for stopping by my place and cluing me in (by extrapolation) to yours. I think I like it here.