Friday, September 05, 2008

6 Weeks And I'm Free Baby!

Catch you suckers on Sunday - We're off to The Ritz!!

Had my 6 week check up today and the doc says I am race ready for long, hot soaks in the bath, exercise and some seriously overdue fooling around.

My Guy is treating us all to 24 hours of bliss in a practically empty (off season) hotel. We're going to rule the roost, lord the land, hog the hotel. We'll arrive at 2, eat some lunch, walk on the beach, check in, unpack, flirt, get massaged in the spa, swim, enjoy dinner reservations, score a movie in bed, maybe fit in a little bang bang and then catch some sleep. The next day we will just take advantage of the $85 credit for in-room food and stay in bed until check out at 4.

That's in a perfect world.

We may just end up being slaves to the wee one's beck and call (aka scream and cry). We may both end up looking like Phyllis Diller on her worst day.

I'll let you know which version we end up with...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a fabulous time!

Ann(ie) said...

Have the best time ever!!

BiPolar Wife said...

Two suggestions from a been-there-done-THAT mom....KY jelly and/or Astroglide.

I'm just sayin.....

Whiskeymarie said...

Hopefully it was fabulous, my dear.

Foxy said...

At least you went to the Ritz...i think some mothers after being sans alone time may settle for some stale chips, vending machine sodas and a motel 6....HAHAHA!