Sunday, November 26, 2006

Back to the Weather

Scene:
Post Nutcracker performance, outside on the FAU campus theatre patio at the Gingerbread Ball where children gorge on candy canes, donuts, cookies and punch while meeting, taking pictures with, and getting autographs from the dancers in costume.

Build up to Holiday Spirit Ruining Moment:
I was holding my three year old niece who was clad in a slippery crushed velvet number. Me? I was wearing an easy breezy cotton dress and high heels, juggling the kid, her donut, the program we were having signed, and a bottle of water.

HSRM:
Sweat runnels from my serious case of swamp-ass started pouring down the back of my legs.

People, it is too hot here for Christmas trees and holiday lights. Hello, Canada? I need a cold front.

1 comment:

cK said...

I feel a tinge of trepidation towards my journey to your ass-melting latitude.